Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Story of a Broken Nail

*sings the title of the post to the tune of Owner of a Broken Heart*

and it is so funny because my heart was broken when, during yoga today, my husband accidentally broke my left hand pinky nail :(


He was UPSET. He knows I love my nails. I shrugged it off after a few minutes and did the tea bag method (google it, it is amazing) to fix the nail. First, I glued the uh...sad dangly part back on.


Luckily, I had pieces that WOULD glue back on.


Once I filed and buffed down the tea bag part, I shortened all my nails. I haz a sad. But I was meaning to do this before we moved anyhow.


Then I put on Zoya Tamsen (this is not color accurate imo, it is a red with some orange; very warm) to show you how well my lil pinky is doing. Going to be very careful with this baby. 


I hope to go see Brave on Friday or Saturday night. I think I will do theme nails. Have you ever used the tea bag method? Are you going to see Brave?!

2 comments:

  1. Im using the method now on a tiny split I have. Yours looks really good and glad you could salvage that.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it is on there pretty good...!

      Delete