Monday, October 1, 2012

Icy Doll RGB Mani

Since I have started substitute teaching, I thought it would be a good idea to wear neutral and kinda plain colors to work. 
Today, I put on a color I got in a RGB set on copious.com for $3.60 (after a $10 credit!)


The set came with Doll (used once before) and Minty. Doll is a total bandage/mannequin hands polish and Minty is a gorgeous pale turquoise/aqua/mint color.

No flash, indoors at night. 

Very very pale!

Flash, indoors at night

I think this polish is a bit too light to wear alone. I felt like Barbie... ><
and then I got 'Doll Parts' by Hole stuck in my head...groan.

No flash, indoors at night

So I added Pure Ice Mint Dream! Which is really an aqua and green shimmer. Then I added Oh Baby! over that for some extra blue-purple sparkle.

No flash, indoors at night

 No flash, indoors at night

Flash, indoors at night

It looks like there are icy flames on my fingers! So in love. <3 Maybe I will take some photos in the daylight tomorrow before I stamp it!

No comments:

Post a Comment