Thursday, May 3, 2012

I cannot believe I won!!

I won Neverland Nail Blog's Do You Believe in Magic contest!!!
http://neverlandnailblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/nail-art-contest-winner.html

Here is my original post in case you missed it!

I am so stoked! I got a $25 Ninjapolish.com gift card. I don't know what to get yet, lol!

Thank you so much to Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog and to the judges. I am so flattered and feel pretty good about myself today!!

*skip and jump and hop and skip and jump...*

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your entry, I thought you were going to win for sure. I am glad there was more than one winner, it had to be so hard to choose. You inspire me! :))

      Delete
  2. Thank you!! I am going to savor the win.

    My next challenge is to purge my stash LOL
    Everyone else wins when I purge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    I loved your entry and I loved your technique!!
    A well deserved winning!!!

    by the way, I gave you a couple of blog awards in my recent post. Check it out if you want ;-)

    ReplyDelete