Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Teal Tuesdays (more catching up!): Glitter Freestyle (with Franken)

I joined another challenge group this week (also in Adventure in Stamping, as my last blog was about that challenge) and this one is dedicated to Teal Tuesdays! I am a huge teal fan, and all derivative and related colors (look at my background and theme!) so this is awesome to me. It helps me use some of my hoarded (this is in the 'verb' sense, not the sickness sense) blues and greens and blue-greens. 

So my mani this week was my very own true teal franken (I don't consider OPI Ski Teal We Drop to be true teal) topped with Lacquistry Lake Placid on Acid and THEN topped with Essence Edward (a treasure!)


No fan of holo glitter, but it was in with the teal stuff so...I don't mind it here!



Look at them cutes! *proud*


I feel I succeeded! TEAL FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment